Oh… so that’s how they do it… the shadows, that is. I downloaded Kirstens Viewer, and thar those shadows (and depth of field) be. I don’t have a graphics card spankin’ spiffy enough for the process to be anything less than painfully cumbersome, so I don’t know that I’ll be using it all that much yet, but it’s cool to have the option.
I have Strawberry Singh’s tutorial to thank for this new way to waste massive amounts of time. She does a great job walking through the steps. Though not for everyone, it’s perfect for those of us who are not technical wizards, but who know just about enough to make us dangerous.
And check out these crazy shoes. They’re from an in world maker/seller of historical reproduction chopines, appropriately enough called Chopine’s. The prim feet and ankles are a little hard to work with (for someone of marginal skill, such as moi), but they’re funkilicious for pictures when I have time to Photoshop my sizing & texturing clumsiness.
- Skin: ::Tuli:: – Sayuri tone 1::7a
- Hair: Cake – Victoria in Black II – 375L
- Body/Swimsuit: Maitreya – Bodysuit de la Ruche in Golden – 200L
- Shoes: Chopine’s – Cindarella High in Gold – 250L
- Location (top picture):Voc Linda
- Location (below):Dimrill Dale
- Viewer:Kirstens Viewer (chopines shot on the regular SL viewer 2.5 beta)