It’s my first stab at the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, so my enthusiasm got the best of me. Next time, I’ll keep it down to one (famous last words…). This number obviously has a lot more going on than emerald, and like all the colors, there is room for debate about whether or not “emerald” is really in this mix. But squint, and you’ll see it.
- Skin: Mother Goose’s – Choi – 0L (Lucky Board)
- Eyes: Body Boutique – Liquid Eyes, Woods and Water – 0L (Old Group Gift)
- Eye Shadow: Rozena – Breezy Eyeshadow/Green – 0L (Euphoria Hunt)
- Hair: !lamb – DIY in Ink – 50L (former 50L Friday item)
- Hat: *MS – Green Wool Flat Cap (for men) – 0L (Christmas Gift, but for the life of me, I cannot find the slur…)
- Bandeau Top: *Crazy* Clothes – Bab Green – 0L (not sure if it’s still available)
- Jacket: The Secret Store – Brownie – 0L (Euphoria Hunt)
- Skirt: The Sea Hole – The Hunted in Crimson Rise – 135L
- Shoes & Socks: +mocha+ – Knit Socks with Flat – 0L (Season’s Hunt, Snowman, unti 01/29/11)
- *Leggings: A Piece of Candy – Shelly Green Leggings – 1L
- *Socks: A Piece of Candy – Lally Green Socks – 1L
*The socks are worn over the leggings, thereby giving me that specific color. I do that with these super cheap Piece of Candy pieces a lot; get a bunch and you can double or triple your color fun. How groovy is that?