The Back Story.
It’s been pretty cold in my neck fo the woods, and while I’m itching for spring, dressing for the frigid months is my favorite thing, and I know I’m going to miss it. I picked up so much booty this season, I’ll never get through it all.
Na ja. Really, I just wanted to take some photogs in this cool sim, Urban Ville. And the pipe, oh the pipe. Plus there was the incentive to try out some Windlight settings I downloaded from Strawberry Singh and Celebrity Trollop.
Not having any luck with the shadows bit on my Mac, as per S’berry’s tutorial, btw. When I get to the part where I’m supposed to select Rendering>Lighting & Shadows in the Develop menu, those items are shaded gray and I can’t select them. If anyone knows what the heck I’m talking about, whisper sweets nothings re. the trick I’m missing.
- Hair: .+*Heart Softens*+. – Gast – 0L (group gift)
- Skin: *YS & YS* – Susan – (Skin Fair 2001 gift)
- Makeup: *Boom* @ Kozmetika – Love My Eyes liner & mascara
- Turtleneck: Shiki – turtleneck, red – 0L (group gift)
- Dress: *salire – Layered Dress – 0L (group gift)
- Socks: Pig – Duotone Socks mit Suspenders – 0L (gift in the egg)
- Shoes: Tee*fy @ The Dressing Room Blue – Astra Edges, checked – (former TDR discount item)
- Pipe: Quazar Panthar (QP) – Clay pipe (Meerschaum) – 50L
- Location: Urban Ville