The Back Story.
My great grandmother would pinch my head off, but I love the idea of wearing vintage undergarments as outer garments. These bloomers are from a Sn@tch set that includes black and white pairs in two lengths (these are the short version). But, you know… the bloomers are the least of the excitement going on here. What the heck is going on with them shoes?
Too much, what? I mean, they are the end. These incredible little numbers are from The Abyss. The only criticism I have of them is that the skin tinting HUD will only go this far toward making the foot white; the best I can do when wearing white socks is A) hope no one notices the color difference and/or B) just call the socks footless leggings and be done with it.
And, finally, last but not least, although I don’t smoke in RL – blech – I dig the retro aesthetic of it here and am building up a little collection of different types of smokes. The pipe from sur+ is item #35 in the MENstuff hunt going on now. Mostly I’ve been haunting that hunt to help out a certain cute guy, but sometimes I get more interesting things in the hunts for men than I do from those for women. One of these days, I’m going to do an all-man stuff post. In fact, I think that would be a fun challenge to toss out there for all the girls… a monthly all-man stuff challenge like Luna Jubilee’s 52 Weeks of Color challenge (monthly, because who the heck has time for another weekly challenge).
- Skin: Sunny Soon Su Skin – DevonAoki – 0L (group gift)
- Eye Makeup: Kyoot Makeup – Cateye 1, Winter 4 – 0L (past hunt item) + Rozena – Breezy eyeshadow in pink – 0L (Euphoria Hunt Treasure)
- Lips: cheLLe @ Kozmetika – Fiercely Yours, #2 – 60L
- Hair: Analog Dog – Joy – 0L (gift)
- Hat: World’s End Garden – Le lis blanc du roi – 0L (group gift)
- Pipe: sur+ – Bonaparte Pipe – 0L (MENstuff Hunt item #35)
- Earrings: *Belle tu* – Pearl – 0L (Christmas gift – no longer available, but the 1920s Berlin Project is worth the visit. Just be sure to dress appropriately, or the Polizei will boot you if they catch you)
- Necklace: Bubblez Design – Little Flower – 0L (luck board outfit)
- Top: [Luce.] – Cardigan, Sakura – 0L (former lucky board item; the same is still available as a group gift in yellow)
- Bloomers: Sn@tch – No You Didn’t Make Bloomers, short in white – 25L
- Socks: *salire – part of Group Gift 6 outfit – oL (group gift)
- Shoes: The Abyss – Hydrogen Ballet Heels – 200L
- Poses: Something free I picked up somewhere a thousand years ago.
- Locations: Normandie Coeur (top photo) + Hosoi Mura, Edo Japanese Town