The Back Story.
I suspect that the style days of the retro menswear gartered socks have come and gone, but I will lay my reputation on the line by admitting that I love the look. Chickipoos, love it, love it, love it. I love it so much that I combo’ed it here with gartered stockings. How overkill is that?
You know, I try to keep up, and sometimes I’m a little behind the curve, simply because I just love sitting on the sidelines watching the curve arc gracefully through the air without any input from me. But I am also discriminating when it comes to deciding to mess about in that arc. For example, you will never, ev-ah see me in exposed breasts with electrical tape X’ed over the nipples. ne-VAH. Perhaps I’m inviting drama here, but come on, my peeps… It’s time to take the skank factor down a notch. Cover your cootch, pull up your drawers, and don’t mistake bits of tape – no matter how festively colored – for adequate décolletage covereage.
- Hair: Analog Dog – Joy – 0L
- Beret: ***1mm*** – beret – 0L (group gift)
- Skin: .::Mother Goose’s::. – Abigail – 0L (lucky board)
- Makeup: *Boom* @ Kozmetika – Love My Eyes liner & mascara
- Mouth: Tuli – Parted Lips tattoo layers – 0L
- Top: Bang Bang – part of Valentina’s Secret – 0L
- Sweater: Pig – Sing Sing – 0L
- Skirt: C’est la vie! – Flared Skirt, bird charcoal – 0L
- Stockings & garters: Girlkultur ( Nicola Escher) – Black Satin Bloomers w/ garters + black stockings – not sure about availability, but she still has a profile and website.
- Socks w/garters: Pig – Socks mit Suspenders in fire engine red – 0L
- Shoes: Baby Monkey – Cutiepie Pumps – 10L (color changeable)
- Cigarette: Bubblez Design – Cigarette-Dirty – 0L (group gift, formerly part of Artist outfit for men)
- Location: Temporary build outside House of the Rising Sun Blues Club