The Back Story.
Not surprisingly, Japan Fashion Week has been canceled. Going by what Japanese designers were showing on the runway in Paris earlier this month, we wouldn’t prognosticate a bunch of nods to Japanese traditionalism, but there were a few hints of it, as well as obvious tips o’ the sugegasa to Japan’s biggest street style import of late, the Loli/Goth Loli sartorial obsession.
So here’s my homage to our buddies on the other side of the lake. And peeps, if you, like me, are always a little hesitant to spend perfectly good real money on pixels, just think of it as a drop in the bucket for a worthy cause.
Both looks –
- Hair: Dura – Valetine’s Gift – 0L
- Skin: Glam Affair @ the Pacific Fund Raiser – Sakura – 599L for Pacific Fund Raiser
- Lips: Esk-Imo @ the Pacific Fund Raiser – Red Japan Makeup – 50L for Pacific fund Raiser
- Necklace: LouLou&Co – Necklace Bling Bling – 0L (Diamond in Mine Hunt until 04/11)
Skirt outfit –
- Jacket: Aoharu – No Collar, red – 50L (fund raiser at The Fashion Garret)
- Top: [label mode] – pray for Japan Charity shirt – 30L (fund raiser at The Fashion Garret)
- Skirt: couverture – A/W Skirt – 0L (group gift)
- Socks: Pig – Socks Mit Suspenders in Fire Engine Red – 0L (store gift)
- Shoes: Baby Monkey – Molly Flats – 10L
Haori outfit –
- Haori: Pop Feel – Rin Modern Haori – 0L (group gift)
- Panties: katat0nik – Skull Ruffle Panties – 50L for set
- Socks: Pig – Duotone Sock Mit Suspenders – 0L
- Shoes: SF Design – Leopard print, color change heels – 0L
Color indicate item still at this price as of posting.
Location: Japanese Dream