The Back Story.
I had a pretty good idea of where I wanted to go with this from the start. Veering rather drastically off from the direction of my last challenge response, this “liver” color pulled me into the sepia-toned world of the 1930’s with a strong nod to the film noir era to come. No happy day-glo here, folks. This is Berlin, circa 1930, and happy, happy, joy, joy ist einfach nicht in ordnung.
I love this aesthetic, though. This is far more me than the festive colors we’ve been having lately. I decided to add just a little popette of color in the yellow shoes with red soles and the yellow beads. A nice Liz Arden red or a rich coral would work particularly well, too, but I liked the hint of jaundice suggested by the yellow.
- Hair: Magika – Maya
- Skin: Mother Goose’s – Telcy – past Poupee Hunt item
- Makeup: *Boom* @ Kozmetika – Love My Eyes liner & mascara
- Hat: sur+ – Nairobi Hat – past Culture Shock item – store closed in world
- Dress: sur+ – Vojeto – past Culture Shock item – store closed in world
- Necklaces: [EY:NO] – Wooden Bow – 0L (group gift) + Bellies – Yellow Bead – gatcha item
- Pipe: Quazar Panthar (QP) – Clay pipe (Meerschaum) – 50L
- Shoes: Fab Joss (FJ) – Shoes gift – 0L (group gift)