[location: 3d michigan role play sim]
The Back Story.
I can’t do role play. I’ve decided that I really don’t have the constitution for it. In the middle of it, I find myself just wanting to say, “Oh come on… really?”
That said, I guess if I am being “real” with myself, I have to admit to “roleplaying” all the time in SL, because Etoile is someone who is somewhat different than the woman behind the curtain, as they say. It doesn’t become an issue, because I basically just go about my business in world and never let questions of identity be raised about me. I don’t stick around long enough for that to happen. I have a momentary desire to play at some sort of make believe thing, but it doesn’t last long and by the time I log in again, whatever avis I’ve picked up along the way as “friends” are pretty much forgotten about.
I’m a virtual sociopath. Nice. That must be Etoile’s roleplay.
- Hair: Wildo – M2/01 – 39L (closing sale)
- Hair piece: Wildo – head dress 12 – 39L (closing sale)
- Skin: Mother Goose’s – Bomi – 1L
- Makeup (eyes): La Malvada Mujer – Poppy and Benzoic #5 – past hunt item
- Makeup (other): .Pekka. – Blush & Beauty mark – Whatever hunt item
- Nacklace: Sway’s – Heart in Cage – past hunt item
- Jacket: FA Creations – part of Rockabilly Skirt Outfit – Whatever hunt item
- Dress: Penned – Tshirt Dress – Millennium Hunt item
- Leggings: Blah. – My Zebra Confy Leggings – Gift
- Boots: Tiny Bird – Wanderer Boots in gray