[location: the vault]
The Back Story.
I used to hang out at this joint all the time. Good music, and all, with attention to the 1920s through 1950s. Plus it’s the only place I know of where one could find a ska show. Yes, I know, ska is not exactly ‘old standards’, but still, it was fun.
That being said, it was a little thick with women. Etoile is not in the least bit interested in getting involved in virtual romantic imbroglios, but when she gets all dressed up to cut the rug old school style, it’s nice when she can do it with an old school partner.
- Hair: Lamb! ~ Unbirthday Redux in ink ~ past group gift
- Skin: Curio ~ Jasmine, swan dark pure 2
- Makeup: Nestle My Bosom ~ Big Top Lipstick, red w/cheeks
- Eyes: Rozena ~ Black Coffee ~ past hunt item
- Pipe: sur+ ~ Bonaparte Pipe – past hunt item
- Dress: Hell Bop Clothing (HB) ~ Bessie ~ 10L @ the Hell Bop Cart Sale
- Texture Overlays: SkeletalMess (Jerry Jones) ~ Rustic Plate & FallinApart ~ Texture of the Day 2010 set