[location: forgotten city]
The Back Story.
The longer I worked on this (particularly the head shot) the more the skin bugged me. Now, don’t get me wrong; it’s a nice skin and I thought the makeup effect on the eyes was cool. And it was a hunt item, and therefore free, and let us not complain about that. It’s just that it’s too perfect, too pretty. Etoile is looking far too glammy here. She’s out of her comfort zone. She feels more real with a somewhat less polished face.
Or maybe it’s just all those flowers lending themselves to the idea of beauty. Or the hair… is it the hair?
- Hair: MADesigns/KMADD ~ Dora, black VI ~ past WomenStuff hunt item
- Skin: Style by Kira ~ Angel, gift #1 ~ past Seasons Palette (II) hunt item
- Makeup: Mock ~ Mock and Mole ~ group gift + Glamorize ~ Naturals Lips (for men, #19) + Esk-Imo ~ Red Japan lips
- Top: D!va ~ part of D!va flower dress ~ group gift
- Bracelet: Delicatessen ~ part of Silver meta body ~ free
- Pants: The Sea Hole ~ Cigarette Pants in navy ~ sale item
- Shoes: Delicatessen ~ Pipiua shoes, from Pipiua meta body ~ free
- Texture Overlays: Stewart Black on flickr ~ texture overlay 25 + a square texture