The Back Story.
I love this dress. And it was only 45L at Jack Spoon, a little shop I’d never heard of before until browsing through the blogs the other day and spotted some gift leggings that I figured I might as well have. So off I popped, and there was this dress.
It’s paired here with stockings that I cobbled together using some random free fishnets with some random free modifiable sheer stockings that I ‘colorized’. I was hoping to find something more funky in Etoile’s inventory that wouldn’t be all matchy-matchy and at the same time not ridiculously distracting from the dress, but she has what she has, and that’s just the way it falls out sometimes.
On Etoile’s head is a bit of swag from Bizarre Hair promoting the Crazy Hair Hunt going on this month. If you stay calm, the bees will just go about their business and not care about you. Just don’t stray too far from one spot, or they won’t find their way home, and we have to help the honey bees all we can these days.
- Hair: Bizarre Hair ~ TreeBee ~ promotional item
- Skin: &Bean ~ Old Bones ~ store closed
- Makeup (lips): Mock ~ Hearts Desire ~ group gift (fee to join)
- Makeup (eyes): Boom @ Kozmetika ~ Love My Eyes liner & mascara
- Dress: Jack Spoon ~ Machine Break in orange ~ 45L
- Stockings: Bella tu ~ Seamed Stockings (re-colored) ~ past gift, worn over Brisbane ~ Red Fishnet Stockings ~ free @ Marketplace
- Shoes: Vinyl Cafe ~ Mod heel in gold ~ past group gift