The Back Story.
With apricot, like melon, I could have gone the pastel pretty route, but I’ve been feeling kinda scuzzy this week. Dirtied up, you know. A little dusty and frayed. A bit trailer park in the heat of summer.
So, notice that there is an apricot-ish sort of thing going on in the top, but it’s an apricot that’s a little bruised and battered, like it’s been sitting at the bottom of the bin in a down-and-out greengrocers. Not the freshest, and all that.
- Hair: Mina – Amber in “black” – 0L (gift)
- Skin: Mother Goose’s – Devon – past hunt item, but I recently saw it was still there hidden away on a shelf – I’m wearing the “boy” version, which had veins popping out on the thighs, so required a little photoshopping to keep it from looking fugly as all heck.
- Top: JoyLove/!Doux Petit – Baby-T in “peach” – 0L
- Skirt: American Bazaar [AB] – Lea jeans – 0L (FTLO Scavenger Hunt item, 1L for the main hunt item, which is a belt)
- Shoes: Maschienenwerk (read that it’s now been rebranded as Uboro, but I’m not finding the shop at the given slurp) – LowTop II in “grey”